- All adult materials, except for movies, will be charge an overdue fine of 10 cents per day.
- All children’s materials will be charged an overdue fine of 5 cents per day.
- All movies will be charged an overdue fine of 50 cents per day.
- Interlibrary loan items will be charged an overdue fine of $1 per day.
- Overdue fines will not exceed $3 per item, except for movies, which will not exceed $5 per movie.
- Patrons will be blocked from checking out library materials and using library computers when fines exceed $5.00.
1 day prior to due date Courtesy Notice via Email only
10 days after due date First Notice is sent by mail or email.
30 days after due date Bill for replacement costs of material(s) is issued.
60 days after due date Patron’s account is automatically sent to Unique Management Service for collections.