"To promote and extend library use, assist the librarian, and provide additional programming."
- Sponsor performers and artists for Summer Reading Programs.
- Provide books and materials for Story Hour sessions and assist when needed.
- Sponsor Book Bag Giveaways for Kindergarten Roundup each spring.
- Provide funding for all equipment in the library, any library furnishings and maintenance contracts.
- Assist Librarian when needed for shelving or other chores in the library.
- President: Mary Lou Schroeder
- Vice President: Vacant
- Secretary: Becky Fuhs
- Treasurer: Brenda Volkman
- President: Cheryl Baker
- Vice President: Anne Burr
- Secretary: Kathryn Knipp
- Treasurer: Kris Kiesow
*Pathway to Knowlege
Celebrate a friend or relative with an honorarium, memorial or favorite message:
Click on the order form, in order to print and fill out.
*Spring Book Sale
*Artisan Faire at Sovereign State Days July 22 and 23, 2017. To reserve a booth, see the information on our brochure (coming soon) or call the Library at 582-7091.
*Winneconne Public Library t-shirts and bookbags are on display at the library and cost $10 each.
*Vande Walles candy bars are being sold at the library
*Friends of the Library Coffee Bar, serving Door County Coffee, M-F
Opportunities abound for patrons and community members interested in offering volunteer services to the library. Some areas of interest include, but are not limited to, helping with Friends of the Library membership, publicity, and serving as an officer. Volunteers may also assist with story times, summer reading programs, monitoring programs, craft preparations, and more. Please call the library director for more information about volunteering at the library, 582-7091.
Annual dues in only $5.00 for adult; $4.00 for Senior and Student $20.00 organization.
To join, please contact Brenda Volkman, PO Box 518, Winneconne, WI 54986